Article submission guidelines
Due to the fact that the middle Volga mathematical society, signed the agreement on placing of the journal of swmo all-Russian mathematical portal Math-Net.Ru the list of references should be arranged in format AMSBIB. For proper operation of this style of literature is necessary to use a stylesheet amsbib.sty or an adapted version svmobib.sty (see detailed instructions and the source files in the archive at the link below).
Download the rules
To consideration accepted manuscripts in Russian and in English, unpublished and not intended for publication in another journal.
The text of the article, you need to prepare a publishing system TeX using the LaTeX macroregiunea. A compilation of articles must be produced using MiKTeX, the distribution of which can be found on the official website — http://www.miktex.org.
To the Editorial Board should be sent to the original text of the article (LaTeX format), files with the figures (EPS format) and a compiled version of article (PDF format).
The article should contain the following sections:
- codes UDC;
- the title of the article;
- information about each of the authors: name, e-mail, job title and place of work (official name of the organization);
- key words;
- the text of the article;
- list of references.
If the article is in Russian, the title of the article, information about each of the authors, abstract and key words should also be provided and in English. If the article is written in English, should be presented separately codes UDC, article title, information about each of the authors, abstract and keywords in Russian.
The abstract should be clearly structured, the material should follow the logic of the article. The text should be concise and precise, free from secondary information, to convincing wording.
The abstract should include the following aspects of the content of the article: the subject, purpose, method or methodology of work, results, scope of results, conclusions.
The subject and purpose of work are specified in case they are not clear from the title of the article; method or methodology of work should be described in the event that they differ novelty or are of interest from the point of view of this work.
Outcomes of work describe extremely precisely and informatively. The basic theoretical and experimental results, factual data, discovered relationships and patterns. In this case, preference is given to new results and data of long-term value, important discoveries, conclusions which refute existing theories, as well as data that, according to the author, are of practical value.
Conclusions can be accompanied by recommendations, estimates, suggestions, hypotheses described in the article.
Information contained in the title of the article should not be repeated in the abstract.
Avoid unnecessary introductory phrases (e.g. «the author of the article considers...»). Historical information if they are not the main content of document and description of previously published works and well-known facts in the summary are not shown.
In the abstract, you should use the syntactic designs peculiar to language scientific and technical documents, avoid complex grammatical structures.
When writing the annotation you must remember the following points:
- the author should follow the chronology of the article and use its headings as guidelines;
- do not include irrelevant details;
- use technical (special) terminology of your discipline, clearly stating your opinion and having also in mind that you are writing for an international audience;
- the text should be cohesive with the use of the words «consequently», «moreover», «for example», «consequently», etc. (by «suitably», «moreover», «for example», «the benefits of this study», «as a result» etc.), or separate given situation should logically result from the other;
- you must use active, not passive voice, i.e. «The study tested», not «It was tested in this study».
English is the author's resume (abstract), which is a brief summary of larger work having a scientific character.
The volume of abstract should be on average 100 to 250 words.
Section Keywords must contain between 5 to 15 words and clearly indicate the main content of the article. Should not be given as key words to General concepts, as the keyword search will not lead the reader to find information. However, this word cannot enter into a meaningful phrase.
Authors of the articles should adhere to the following structure of articles:
- Introduction — brief state of the question under consideration and formulation of the problem solved in the article.
- Materials and methods of solving the problem and assumptions.
- Results — the main content of the article.
- The discussion of the results and their comparison with previously known.
- Conclusion — the conclusions and recommendations.
The list of references should be arranged in format AMSBIB (see Technical instructions for preparation of manuscripts in the LaTex system). The list of references should contain only those sources referenced in the text. The sources are in the order of their mentioning in the article. Original articles are allowed up to 20, review – up to 60 sources.
Detailed instructions for preparing manuscripts in LaTex system is contained on the journal's website.