The order of publication of articles
Scientific peer-reviewed journal «Zhurnal Srednevolzhskogo Matematicheskogo Obshchestva» publishes original research articles and reviews on physico-mathematical and technical branches of science, review articles reflecting the most important events in the mathematical life in Russia and abroad. The working languages of the journal are Russian and English.
Scientific areas of journal:
- Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- Mathematical modeling and computer science
The main scientific directions of the journal are: mathematical modeling, computational mathematics, differential equations, dynamical systems, optimal control theory, system analysis and control, informatics and high performance computing.
To publish the article you must provide the following documents:
- Cover letter (in electronic form).
- Consent to the processing of personal data and the personal data themselves (in printed and electronic form).
- License agreement and Act of acceptance (in printed form).
- Publish an article, prepared in accordance with the rules of registration papers (in 2 copies printed and electronic forms).
- An extract from the protocol of the meeting of the Department (or other structural units) recommendation for the publication of the submitted material (in printed and electronic forms).
- Peer-review of the article prepared by the specialists working in the field, the topic of the article (the reviewers must be persons with scientific degree doctor of science) (in printed and electronic forms).
- Expert opinion on the possibility of publishing the article in open press (obligatory for articles on technical subjects, on the other – at the request of the Editorial Board) (in printed and electronic forms).
Documents in printed form are sent to the Editorial Board by mail:
68 Bolshevistskaya Str., Saransk, 430005, Republic of Mordovia, Russia, Editorial Board journal «Zhurnal Srednevolzhskogo Matematicheskogo Obshchestva».
Documents in electronic form sent to e-mail email@example.com.
The Editorial Board informs the authors about the receipt of materials in the course of 3 days. The results of the check of correctness of registration of materials brings to the authors in a period not exceeding 10 days.
The Editorial Board accepts for consideration articles only if all of the above properly executed documents. Material sent to the Editorial Board will not be returned.
After registration the article is in the process of peer-reviewing according to the provisions for peer-reviewing manuscripts.