Aims and Scope
Journal’s aim is to support and develop the information platform that provides the researchers opportunity to publish their original results and make it accessible to the internetional scientific community.
The information platform will facilitate the exchange of new knowledge on the topics of the journal, the study and discussion of the most advanced results of scientific research, to establish cooperation between scientists from different countries, to coordinate efforts aimed at the development of joint research.
Priority tasks and directions of activity of scientific journal «Zhurnal Srednevolzhskogo Matematicheskogo Obshchestva» are:
- attracting international authors with high citation indices;
- publication of new research results in the field of fundamental and applied mathematics, mechanics and computer science, prepared at a high scientific level;
- publication of scientific reviews, including those reflecting the most significant events in mathematical life both in Russia and abroad;
- further integration of the publication into the international scientific and information space, increasing global journal citation indices on international abstract database platforms;
- expansion of partnerships with foreign educational and publishing organizations;
- strengthening the fame and authority of the publication, increasing the number of regular subscribers.
The target audience of the journal are Russian and foreign specialists in physico-mathematical and engineering branches of science; researchers and experts, teaching staff of universities, doctoral students, graduate students and students from Russian and foreign universities and research teams.
The journal publishes any author apart from his residence, nationality, scholastic degree, if he presents a material not released before and not supposed to be published simultaneously in other journals. Receipt of articles for publication is effected permanently.
In accordance with the Russian legislation on specialized mass media and registration documents of the journal, up to 10% of the printed area in the journal may contain informational messages about significant events in the mathematical life of Russia and in other countries and scientific conferences.